Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Day at the Races

My family and I were sitting in our car, on our way to the buck racing as we did ever soy year. My mum was dressed up in her finest clothes for the event. We were auditory sense to the radio and on rough both channel at that infinite was something on to do with the races, looking for outside my window whole I could see was the brand of people on the fussy streets, going this way and that way. We werent outlying(prenominal) away from the RDS only rough twenty minutes with the traffic. My pop music was getting impatient with how vague the traffic was moving, as he did every year. When we get to the RDS it was about half past dozen and the races were just starting. The entire arena was packed full of men, women and children, tout ensemble of which were dressed in their trump out clothes, we were not an exception. My father and companion walked up to the window to come out his guess, while my mother dragged me everywhere to the stalls to look at boots, jewelry and hats. My dad currently came over to say that the races would be restarting. I always love the races, from the hectic, maskful environment to the beautifully groomed caters. My father asked which buck I would like to place a small bet on. I picked a dollar named Diamond. When my father showed me the buck I picked out, I saw the intimately beautiful horse Ive ever seen, prettier then every horse that was at this years race and every years before that. She was a dark brown color and her coat was so shiny, it was just about reflective. Her mane was an amazing platinum color and it was braided.\nMy father bet 100/1 on that horse. Everybody was excited when the races started, my horse had a bad start that soon made a great recovery and was approach up to number one place, she passed the first horse just as it was about to cross the give over line, and came in first. All of my family cheered for the horse and we went up to the stall to postulate our reward, we won two degr ee Celsius Euros and my mother and father verbalise that we could get some diet a one of the stalls. We went up to one...

No comments:

Post a Comment